LOVE LISTPosted: January 22, 2011
My ‘Hate List’ posting has proven to be the most responded to posting ever on my blog, which has done wonders for my fragile self esteem. Rest assured, oh gentle reader, the pessimist in me believes that tommorow my posts will receive the usual average of 0-1 responses so I may as well ride the wave while it is here.
However, I was told that because I had presented a ‘hate’ list, I had to present a ‘love’ list. In the spirit of love, I give you a rainbow and unicorn (at right) instead of the drawing of G. G. Allin. Please enjoy responsibly.
LOVE LIST (in no particular order):
- People who are interested in the world, fired up with creative energy and engaged with their lives as opposed to the cynical narcissists who seem to dominate in so many environments.
- Interesting and unconventional thinkers who aren’t reactionaries.
- History (both the good and the bad)
- Good books
- Making shit up
- Good things to eat and drink
- Being alone at least 1/2 of the time
- The way animals travel… fuck it, animals and plants make me happy.